Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wilmington/Kure beach #1

Faced with the difficult decision of sitting at home with 3 days off or grab a quick vacation we decided after talking to some friends to take off for Wilmington, North Carolina for a few days. The trip was about 4 hours with Sophie being a brat for 2 of them we finally rolled into town to our Quality Inn room. Shortly after we headed down to Fort Fisher to visit the North Carolina Aquarium at Ft. Fisher. 



Sophie was futzy and whinny the whole trip except for last hour before finally arriving in town.
The entrance to the aquarium
Sophie and I in front of a waterfall with some ducks over our left shoulders. 
Hey there buddy, you're going to be my next meal or pair of boots if you don't stop eyeing me!

Daddy and Sophie looking at some Nemos! 


2 comments:

Dr Chris Hill said...

Hi Matthew ,


Here's a good video I found on YouTube about religion, you might like to view it and see if you have any answers for the questions it poses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDHJ4ztnldQ

I think it makes a lot of good common sense don't you?

From
Chris Hill
PS.
Nice blog by the way.

Matthew Glenn said...

I'm sorry you feel bitter and empty about God, I know He is a loving wonderful person. Do me a favor though next time, DON'T POST LINKS on my blog.